- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: Serves about 4 people
Flavorful, healthy and simple to make, baked zucchini cakes are a great vegetarian appetizer. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons of creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the two eggs, then add and combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then flip and bake for 20 minutes on the other side.