- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
This is the basic baked ziti recipe that I used while in college, it was great, delicious and I love to add pecorino to it for more flavor.
- 1 box Ziti or Rigatoni noodles
- 1 Can Del Monte Traditional Sauce (or your own recipe)
- 1 Ricotta Cheese (16 oz)
- 2 tablespoons. Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook ziti according to directions.
- Put in 9" X 13" pan. Mix in Ricotta cheese and seasoned salt.
- Mix in Mozzarella cheese.
- Pour sauce over top.
- Bake in 350Â° oven for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, serve.