- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This colorful dinner is easy to throw together and results in a colorful dish you'll be proud to put on the table. Don't see your favorite vegetables listed? Play with the recipe and add in your favorites.
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cups potatoes, cut up
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 medium onions, quartered
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the margarine then stir in dried parsley.
- Place all vegetables in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Pour margarine over the vegetables, toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.