- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 40 min
- Serving: 6
Meant to be made with wild turkey, this delicious recipe is from the National Wild Turkey Federation.
- 1 (1-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (1-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 soup cans milk
- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups chopped, uncooked turkey
- 1 (1.15-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- Into a 3-quart baking dish, combine both soups, milk, and rice. Top with turkey. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until turkey is tender.