- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Use fresh, seasonal tomatoes for this simple and delicious appetizer or side dish.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the olive oil and the garlic cloves into small bowl and stir to combine.
- Cut the tomatoes horizontally and then place, cut side up, onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tomato halves with parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper, and then evenly drizzle with the olive oil and garlic mixture.
- Place the tomatoes in the oven for 15 minutes and then serve.