- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Bakes round steak with onion and stewed tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pound round steak
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups canned stewed tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow pan.
- Slice the steak into serving size pieces. Coat in the flour mixture and brown in heated oil in a skillet.
- Place the steaks in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Place the tomatoes and onions on top and bake for 2 hours.