- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Serves 10 people
This simple recipe is a perfect dish for the holidays. Baked Sweet Potatoes with Maple Glaze is an easy and tasty side dish. To save time, use pre-packaged potatoes.
- 2-1/2 pounds of sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of sale
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a 9x13-inch glass baking dish and arrange the sweet potatoes in an even layer.
- Combine the syrup, butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the sweet potatoes and toss everything together to coat the potatoes.
- Cover the dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Continue to stir the potato mixture together every 15 minutes (make sure to cover the dish again) and continue to cook until the potatoes are tender and start to brown (about 45 minutes more).