- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Serves 4
Not only do these fries taste great, but they pack a nutritional punch as well! Loaded with carotenoids, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber, these sweet potato fries make the perfect side to a hamburger and other grilled favorites.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes and cut in half lengthwise, and then into 6 individual wedges.
- Place in a large bowl and pour in the oil and sprinkle with the cumin, salt and pepper. Toss well until potatoes are coated.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake about 35 minutes. Potatoes will be crisp and browned. Serve hot.