- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
Baked Steak is a great one pan meal that will be a favorite for your family.
- 1 large flank steak
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Bermuda onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place steak in a shallow baking pan. Mix together the chili sauce, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over steak.
- Arrange vegetables over the meat, dot with butter. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Thinly slice beef across the grain.