- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy squash casserole.
- 5 cups cooked squash, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box herb dressing mix
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Add the squash to a bowl and season with salt. Stir in the cheese and soup.
- Prepare the dressing according to the package instructions. Spoon half of it into the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour the squash over and sprinkle the remaining dressing over.
- Bake for 30 minutes.