- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 1
- 1 (8-ounce) salmon fillet or steak
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small scallion, chopped
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay salmon in an oven proof dish and rub with 1/4 teaspoon olive oil.
- Combine mint, oregano, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Rub half the mint mixture over one side of salmon and bake 10 minutes or until opaque.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat 3/4 teaspoons of oil over medium heat and add scallions, vegetables, and the rest of the mint mixture.
- Cook a few minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper and serve with salmon.