- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
This dish can be garnished with mint leaves or fresh raspberries.
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- PREHEAT oven to 250Â° F.
- Blend cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add ricotta cheese and blend well.
- Gradually add Splenda.
- Beat until blended.
- Gradually add the eggs beating until blended.
- Add egg white and beat until blended.
- Add vanilla and cream and blend well.
- Spoon mixture into 8 ramekins.
- Put ramekins in a roasting pan.
- Add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- BAKE at 250Â° F for 50 minutes or until custards are set.
- Custards will puff slightly and remain white.
- Remove from water bath and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.