- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Baked Rice with Mushrooms has sliced water chestnuts added for a bit of crunch.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can onion soup
- 1 can beef broth
- 2 cups rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1, 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Place all ingredients in large baking dish; mix well.
- Bake covered, at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.