- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Low-fat mushroom baked pork tenderloin.
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) lean pork tenderloin
- Butter flavored non-stick spray
- 2 cups canned fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- Brown the meat in a skillet generously coated with the butter spray. Place into a casserole dish.
- Mix the dripping with a little bit of flour, the chicken broth and the mushrooms. Stir and mix until heated. Pour over the pork.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.