- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Pork chops and vegeatables, baked for a quick, hearty dinner.
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Golden Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 bag (16 ounces) California medley frozen vegeatble
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix 1/3 cup of the soup and 1/2 cup of the water, vegetables and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Stir in the stuffing until lightly coated.
- Pour into baking dish. Arrange pork chops on top.
- Combine the remaining water and soup in a small dish and pour over the pork chops.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the pork chops are cooked through.