- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
The tangy mustard coating on these chops adds a spin to an old family favorite. Serve with a baked potato and some steamed vegetables for a healthy and delicious meal.
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Pork chops, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wash and pat dry the chops, and thickly coat with the mustard.
- Lightly dredge each chop in the breadcrumbs and brown each in the pan, about 3 minutes on each side. Place browned chops in a baking dish and cover with peppers and onions.
- Cover and bake pork chops for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.