- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 servings
Start off the day with this nutritious and delicious baked peach oatmeal recipe.
- 2 cups rolled plain oats
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cups chopped peaches
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix oats with baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine milk, brown sugar, butter, peach preserves, and egg. Combine oats with preserves mixture and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes then stir peaches in and bake another 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with more brown sugar if desired.