- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Creamy, crunchy baked onion rings.
- 4 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Alternate layers of the onion, chips and cheese in the prepared dish. Gently pour the soup over the top layer along with the milk. Season as desired. Bake for 1 hour.