- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
With a packet of onion soup mix and a can of mushroom soup, you can make this delicious steak with no fuss.
- 1-1/2 pounds (1/2-inch thick) round steak
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Place the steaks in the prepared dish and season it with salt and pepper. Combine the soup with 1/2 cup water and pour the mixture over the steaks. Sprinkle the soup mix over the meat.
- Cover and bake for two hours.