- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 9 Bars
If you're in need of portable whole grains, these are perfect. They are the flavor of good nutrition!
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or any nuts you like)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (options: raisins, cranberries, dates, figs)
- 1/4 cup seeds (options: sunflower, pumpkin, flax, sesame)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1-1/4 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 × 9-inch baking dish, either coated in cooking spray or lined with parchment.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cut it into nine squares and enjoy.