- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 30 servings
These easy and delicious appetizers are great for both kids and adults. They're sure to become a new family favorite.
- 1, 8-ounce package mozzarella cheese
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup jarred spaghetti sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Slice cheese into 15 slices and then cut them in half.
- Place one slice of cheese on each cracker and top with another cracker. Move crackers and cheese to a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with sauce to dip.