- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Serves 10-15 people
These hot and spicy baked, marinated hot wings are easy and fast to make!
- 4 pound bag party chicken wings
- 1 1/2 bottles Louisiana hot sauce
- 4 packages Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Place wings into baking dish or bowl. Mix all other ingredients and pour over wings.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for an hour, or until meat is falling from the bones. Serve on a pretty platter surrounded by celery sticks.