- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is the creamiest tasting mac and cheese I have tasted.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fine, dry bread crumbs
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Combine macraroni, eggs, milk, cottage cheese, cheese, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Pour into a 1 quart baking dish that has been sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Sprikle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.