- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A childhood favorite made grown up!
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups rotini or shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Combine the soup, milk, pepper and pasta in a 1 quart baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs and butter in a small dish. Sprinkle over the soup mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until hot, about 20 minutes.