- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Baked Ham & Cheese Rolls is an easy recipe for nights when you need a filling meal fast. Also a great meal for brunch or lunch.
- 1, 1-pound package of refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 ounces of thin sliced deli ham
- 4 ounces of thin sliced Swiss cheese
- About 4 tablespoons of brown mustard (more to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Roll the pizza dough into a 12-14-inch circle. Cut the circle into 8 triangles.
- Spread some of the brown mustard on top of each triangle, then layer with the ham and cheese. Roll the triangle up around the meat and cheese.
- Transfer the rolls to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until golden (about 20 minutes).