- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
A simple "fancy" baked ham with pineapple and maraschino cherries.
- 1 (6-8 pound) fully cooked, bone-in ham
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced pineapple with juice
- 5 marschino cherries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the ham in a roasting pan. Slice shallow diamond scores into the ham and insert the whole cloves into the diamonds.
- Bake covered for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Mix together the brown sugar and pineapple juice in a bowl. Pour over the ham and arrange the pineapple slices and cherries on the ham. Bake for 40 more minutes, uncovered.