- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 2 servings
A creamy parmesan and dill baked Halibut steak dinner.
- 2 (1 inch) thick halibut steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange the halibut in the prepared pan.
- Combine the sour cream, cheese and dill and spoon over the fish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the paprika over and bake uncovered for 10 more minutes, or until the fish easily flakes.