- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Looking to serve your special someone a classic breakfast with a twist? Try this quick and easy egg and bacon dish with freshly squeezed orange juice and buttered toast.
- 4 thin slices of honey ham
- 4 large eggs
- cooking spray or olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray 4 muffin cups with olive oil or cooking spray. Place one slice of ham in each cup.
- Crack one egg onto each piece of ham and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove muffin cups from oven and slide out each egg and ham hug onto a plate. Serve immediately.