- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Simple chicken, cheese and salsa filled low fat chimichangas.
- 8 (6-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 2 ounces grated low-fat cheese
- 3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa
- Combine the chicken, cheese and salsa. Warm the tortillas at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, or in the microwave for 5 seconds, until pliable. Dampen the outside of the tortilla. Scoop the chicken mixture into the center and fold the tortilla around. Arrange seam side down in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.