- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A flavorful and easy chili dinner.
- 1 (40 ounce) can chili with beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl and spread into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly.