- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Baked Chicken with Artichokes is made easy using the microwave.
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds chicken, breasts/legs, skin removed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1, 6 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix mushrooms, onion and garlic in microwave dish. Mix flour, salt, paprika, rosemary and white pepper in a separate dish. Coat chicken in flour mixture. Place chicken on top of vegetables.
- Pour sherry and chicken broth over chicken and vegetables. Cook on high for 10 minutes. Move chicken pieces on outside of dish to center and center pieces to outside. Continue to cook on 70% power 12-15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add artichoke hearts and gently stir into chicken dish. Cook on 70% power 3-5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.