- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Chicken and rice, baked for a quick dinner.
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the soup, water, lemon juice, garlic and rice in a 11x8 inch casserole dish. Place chicken on top and cover.
- Bake for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Stir prior to serving.