- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Baked Chicken Salad is really a hot casserole that is topped with cheese and French fried onion rings.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1, 6 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered
- 1/2 ounce jar pimentos, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can French fried onion rings
- Mix all ingredients together except for cheese and onion rings. Pour into a greased casserole. Top with onion rings and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 30 minutes or until brown on top.