- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 36 min
- Serving: 5 servings
A simple cheesy chicken quesadilla dinner.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2/3 cup chunky salsa
- 10 flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the chicken in a skillet until the juices evaporate, stirring frequently. Mix in the soup and salsa and heat through.
- Spread 1/3-cup of the chicken mixture on half of each tortilla, keeping at least 1/2-inch from the edge. Seal the edges using a little bits of water.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and cook for 5-6 minutes.