- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Simple baked chicken breasts with russian dressing over
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the chicken in a shallow baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour half of it over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered. Pour the remaining sauce over and bake for 30 more minutes.