- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Baked Chicken and Rice has it all right in one dish.
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 1/3 cups Minute Rice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry
- salt, pepper, paprika to season breasts
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Combine ingredients, except chicken and seasonings. Pour into casserole.
- Brush chicken breasts with butter and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Place on rice mixture, cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.