- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Simple, quick, chicken and broccoli
- 1 pound broccoli, trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces and cooked
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the chicken and broccoli in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix the soup, milk and pepper together and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Stir the sauce before serving with the rice.