- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy chicken with green beans and onion ring casserole.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen onion rings
- Arrange the chicken in a casserole dish. Pour the soup over. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the dish. Arrange the onion rings on top. Bake sor 20 minutes, or until the rings are crisped and browned.