- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 Servings
This butternut squash recipe makes a great side dish and is anything but ordinary.
- 3 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a large bowl, combine the parsley, olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow ungreased baking dish. Bake uncovered for 50-55 minutes or until squash is tender. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving.