- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Baked Broccoli Casserole is a delicious satisfying side dish.
- 2 packages chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dash salt
- bacon flavored crackers, crushed for topping
- Blend mushroom soup and mayonaise. Add cheese, salt and lemon juice.
- Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain well and arrange in greased deep dish. Cover with sauce. Top with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes, until heated thoroughly and slightly browned.