- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
Brie cheese is delicious on its own, but when it’s topped with cranberry sauce, crisp pancetta and buttery spiced pecans it becomes amazing.
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pancetta
- 2 tablespoons crushed spiced pecans
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chopped pancetta into a small skillet over medium-high heat and cook for about 5 minutes until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and then crumble once cool enough to handle.
- Take the brie out of its packaging and place on a baking sheet. Top the brie with the cranberry sauce, cooked pancetta and the spiced pecans. Put the brie in the oven and cook for 8 minutes. Serve immediately.