- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 7
While not gourmet fare, this baked breakfast burrito recipe is a hearty, inexpensive family meal in the tradition of church suppers across America.
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 10 medium flour tortillas
- 1, 4-ounce can chopped green chilis
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a frying pan, scramble eggs and salsa together until firm but not dry.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave until softened.
- Put a spoonful of egg mixture in the middle of each tortilla. Roll up tortilla and place in a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with green chilis and cheese. Cover and bake 15 minutes.