- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 people
These baked boneless buffalo wings are an alternative to deep fried wings.
- 3 Tbsp. low-fat buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce, divided
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 1-1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cups carrot sticks
- 2 cups celery sticks
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Whisk buttermilk and 2 Tbsp. each hot sauce and vinegar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place bread crumbs in shallow dish.
- Mix remaining hot sauce and vinegar in small bowl.
- Mix sour cream and blue cheese; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. (Discard any remaining buttermilk mixture and crumbs.)
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with red pepper.
- Bake 20 min.; transfer to platter. Drizzle with hot sauce mixture. Serve with carrots, celery and blue cheese dip.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 250 calories, 8g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 85mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 29g protein, 110%DV vitamin A, 6%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.