- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 4
Baked Bluefish is simple and delicious. Use any firm white fish as a substitute for the bluefish.
- 2 pounds bluefish fillets
- 1 small onion, sliced fine
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Grease baking dish. Place sliced onions on bottom of dish and cover with mushrooms. Place fish on mushrooms skin side up.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, cheese, wine, butter, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for approximately 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with lemon wedges.