- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Baked Beef Stroganoff with Carrots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen crinkle cut carrots, thawed
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Brown the beef and the onion, drain off excess fat.
- Scoop the beef into a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix in the soup, water, carrots, noodles and sour cream. Cover the dish.
- Bake until it is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.