- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 People
These sweet bananas make an interesting side dish to any breakfast.
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with bananas, layered evenly.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over bananas, then brush with butter.
- Sprinkle sugar over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, turning bananas over once halfway through the cooking.