- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Baked Asparagus Royal has a crown of potato chips and cheese.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cooked
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 cups American cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups potato chips, crushed
- Place layer of cooked asparagus in bottom of casserole. Cover with a layer of crushed chip and a layer of hard boiled eggs. Cover with cheese and repeat. Add can of mushroom soup. Cover top with cheese and chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and serve hot.