- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Baked Apple and Cheese Pancake is one of those delicious breakfast treats that will become a family tradition.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 medium apples (thinly sliced)
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 425
- Melt butter in rectangular pan (13X9X2 inches) in oven.
- Mix flour, milk salt and eggs until the batter is smooth
- Pour into pan and bake for about 20 until sides are puffy and top is light brown
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese while still hot.
- Combine lemon juice and apple slices then arrange over pancake.
- Dust with powdered sugar