- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 People
This easy dish is ideal for serving at large gatherings or potlucks.
- 6 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked carrot slices
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cover the bottom of a greased baking dish with sliced apples; set aside remaining apple slices.
- Layer carrot slices over apples; set aside remaining carrot slices.
- Combine brown sugar, flour and salt; sprinkle over carrots. Reserve half of the mixture.
- Layer remaining apple slices over brown sugar mixture.
- Repeat using remaining carrot slices.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over carrots.
- Pour orange juice over top of all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.