- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6-8
This scrumptious side dish is a great alternative to worn-out vegetable traditions.
- 2 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup Shedd’s Spread Country Crock® Cinnamon Spread
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place squash in shallow baking pan, cut side down.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tender.
- Turn cut side up, dot with Shedd's Spread Country Crock Cinnamon Spread, and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes more.